Extended Warranty Agreement
Euro Fireplace heaters come with a standard 2 year warranty. To extend this to 4 years warranty please complete form below.
- The heater must be installed by a licensed installer
- A Euro Fireplace approved flue kit must be used (minimum 4m in length)
- Damages through incorrect installation ( like leakage etc.) will void the warranty
- The heater has never been operated in accordance with the supplied operating instructions
- The heater has been installed to appropriate Australian flue standards
- A certificate of compliance has been issued
- The heater has not sustained damage due to intentional force
- The heater has not been subject to modification, repairs and or incorrect handling
- The ash pan must be regularly emptied and excess ash inside the firebox is regularly cleaned out
- The air control must be shut during non-operational times
If you have any problems with your fireplace, please contact your place of purchase. In order for us to fulfill your warranty agreement you must present your proof of purchase; your dealer will arrange whatever appropriate action needs to be taken.
Although the unit has a 4 year warranty, the glass window only has warranty for 30 days after purchase.
- Vermiculite firebricks that crack due to overheating are not covered by the warranty
- Cracks in stone or tile finishes due to overheating are not covered by warranty
Warranty may be voided if defect occurs due to operation under extreme conditions, such as:
- Fuel Quantity exceeds recommended limit
- Air supply is altered
- Not recommended fuel types are used
- Green firewood is used on a regular basis (green firewood will result in excess rust build due to moisture and acid attacking the metal, especially when the air vents are continually shut)
In order to maintain warranty, please avoid heat overcharge, which can be identified by:
- Firebox distortion
- Fireplace door damage
- Buckling of grill and safety bar
- Change of colour of heater surface
Only spare parts approved by the manufacturer may be used.